WINTER break schedule
Saturday, December 24, 2016 to Monday, January 2, 2017
Students can attend any number of days!
winter program sCHEDULE
- Friday, December 23, 2016 - Normal Schedule (Small Group/Private) $25 per hour small group/$50 per hour private
- Saturday, December 24, 2016 - Small Group Tutoring - 10 AM to 2 PM $25 per hour
- Monday, December 26, 2016 - Closed
- Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - Winter Camp 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM $25 per day
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - Winter Camp 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM $25 per day
- Thursday, December 29, 2016 - Winter Camp 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM $25 per day
- Friday, December 30, 2016 - Closed
- Saturday, December 31, 2016 - Closed
- Monday, January 2, 2017 - Closed
- Tuesday, January 3, 2017 - Normal Schedule (Homework Clinic)
Daily Schedule WINTER CAMP
- 7:30 AM Free Time (Games & Movies)
- 10 AM Math* OR Make Up Work
- 12 PM Lunch & Movies**
- 2 PM STEM (Dissections/Robotics/Chemistry) OR Make Up Work
- 4 PM Free Time (Games & Movies)
- 5:30 PM Dismissal***
* Parents must specify a topic if the student is not currently enrolled in tutoring. Tutoring clients must bring their tutoring notebook.
**Students must bring their own snacks and lunch.
**Students picked up after 5:35 will incur a $1 per minute per child fee. Students will not be able to return to the Maryland STEM Program until the fee is paid. If the student has any remaining days in the winter program, the fee will be deducted from the students remaining days.
PAYMENTS: CURRENT MEMBERS
Students can apply any remaining money in their Maryland STEM Program account to the Winter Program. Students who have a payment due are required to make a payment in order to reserve a space in any program.
PAYMENTS: Non - Members: WINTER CAMP
The program has a maximum capacity of 15 students. A student can not reserve a space in the program until the registration form and payment has been completed. Payments can only be made via our website using PayPal.
Cancellation: winter camp
The Maryland STEM Program reserves the right to cancel this program if less than 10 students have paid to attend the program on any given day. Notices of cancellation and refunds will be issued on 12/26/16 via email and PayPal.