FALL, WINTER & SPRING PROGRAMS
Automatic Billing is the only form of payment accepted at Maryland STEM Program. Clients will be billed the same day Automatic Billing is set up to reserve the client's space. Every month thereafter, clients will be billed on the same day of the month to cover the payment for the next four sessions. The center is closed the 5th Saturday of the month.
SUMMER PROGRAM (ONLY)
Terms and Conditions
- The registration fee must be paid before or with the first installment payment.
- All payments incur a 3% transaction fee for the use of credit cards. To avoid the transaction fee, payments can be made via check or money order by sending payments to Maryland STEM Program, 6314 Windsor Mill Road, Suite 110, Baltimore, MD 21207.
- The Summer Program Registration fee is non-refundable. All other Summer Program payments are 100% refundable if cancellation is received by 4/1/18 and 50% refundable if cancellation is received by 4/15/18. All notices of cancellation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within the beforementioned timeframe. No refunds will be issued after 4/15/18 for any reason. There will be no exceptions.
- Students may be dismissed from the program for inappropriate behavior. No refunds will be issued in this case.
- If a parent selects a payment option, they must adhere to the payment due dates for that option. If a payment is missed, a refund will not be issued. However, past payments may be applied to the balance of a payment option for the month payments resume. There will be no exceptions.
- Option # 5 payments are due on Mondays two weeks prior to the start of a program week. Field trip payments are due on Wednesdays two weeks prior to the date of a field trip.
- Payments can not be used as a credit for a missed program week nor a missed field trip.